Stephen H. BurnsTown ManagerPhone: 207-363-1000, ext. 6021
Kathryn LagasseAssistant Town Manager/Human Resources DirectorPhone: 207-363-1000, ext. 6032
Brett HorrDirector of GIS and TechnologyPhone: 207-363-1000, ext. 6043
Diana JanetosAssistant to the Town ManagerPhone: 207-363-1000, ext. 6022
- Agenda Item Request Form (Public Use) (PDF)
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Application for Board Membership (PDF)
- Banner Policy (PDF)
- Banner Release Form (PDF)
- Business License Application (PDF)
- Employment Agreement (Town Manager) (PDF)
- Local Government Record Retention Rules
- Request for Action by Board of Selectmen (Internal Use Only) (DOC)
- Special Event Permit Application (PDF)
- State Liquor Application (PDF)
Global Covenant of
Mayors for Climate & Energy
Proclamation against Racism, Discrimination and Bigotry
Community Center Needs Assessment Committee
- Public Works 810 Route One - 2019-05-07 with Cover
- Strawberry Island - 2019-05-06 with Cover
- York Beach Ball Field - 2020-10-05 with Cover
- York Village Fire Station - 2020-10-01 with Cover
- Little Parade - 2019-09-16 with Cover
- York Beach Fire Station - 2020-10-09 with Cover
- Gilman L Moulton Park - 2020-11-20 with Cover
- History of Ellis Short Sands Park - 2011-03-24
Visit our Archive Center for archived documents.
Special Event Permits
For more information email Missy Avery or call 207-363-1031 at least 45 days prior to the date of the event.
For more information email Liz Cooper or call the Parks and Recreation department at 207-363-1040.
Find referendum timelines for York, ME.
Archived Town Reports can be found in the Archive Center