Stephen H. BurnsTown ManagerPhone: 207-363-1000, ext. 6021
Kathryn LagasseAssistant Town Manager, Human Resources DirectorPhone: 207-363-1000, ext. 6032
Brett HorrDirector of GIS and TechnologyPhone: 207-363-1000, ext. 6043
Nicole PestanaEmergency Management SpecialistPhone: 207-363-1000, ext. 6046
Diana JanetosAssistant to the Town ManagerPhone: 207-363-1000, ext. 6022
Selfies with Steve are back!!!!
July 28, 2021
Here we have the Town Hall Building Committee and Architect Lita Semran of Port City Architecture. The process of designing the renovation and expansion of Town Hall has begun!
- Agenda Item Request Form (Public Use) (PDF)
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Application for Board Membership
- Banner Policy (PDF)
- Banner Release Form (PDF)
- Business License Application (PDF) 2021
- Employment Agreement (Town Manager) (PDF)
- Local Government Record Retention Rules
- Pre-approved Engineering firms
- Request for Action by Board of Selectmen (Internal Use Only) (DOC)
- Special Event Permit Application (PDF)
- State Liquor Application (PDF)
Global Covenant of
Mayors for Climate & Energy
Proclamation against Racism, Discrimination and Bigotry
Black Lives Matter movement
Community Center Needs Assessment Committee
- Public Works 810 Route One - 2019-05-07 with Cover
- Strawberry Island - 2019-05-06 with Cover
- York Beach Ball Field - 2020-10-05 with Cover
- York Village Fire Station - 2020-10-01 with Cover
- Little Parade - 2019-09-16 with Cover
- York Beach Fire Station - 2020-10-09 with Cover
- Gilman L Moulton Park - 2020-11-20 with Cover
- History of Ellis Short Sands Park - 2011-03-24
- Center for Active Living - 2021-01-17 with Cover
- Wiggley Bridge and Causeway - 2021-01-27 - with cover
- 24 Bay Haven Road - 2021-03-02 with Cover
- Long Sands Bathhouse - 2021-01-29 with Cover
- Phillips Pond - 2021-06-15 with Cover
- Lake Carolyn - 2021-07-15 with Cover
- Wheeler Wildlife Refuge - 2021-07-21 with Cover
Visit our Archive Center for archived documents.
Special Event Permits
For more information email Missy Avery or call 207-363-1031 at least 45 days prior to the date of the event.
For more information email Liz Cooper or call the Parks and Recreation department at 207-363-1040.
Find referendum timelines for York, ME.
Archived Town Reports can be found in the Archive Center